Identify These Cars!

MochetVelo

I posted this image on the "General" forum, but thought I might get some I.D.'s here. How many of these cars are real? I have my doubts about the air-car. I do see a Vespa 400 and, next to it, a split-window VW and a 1921 Peugeot 161 (or is it a Citroen 5HP?). The steam thing reminds me of a steam carriage that runs London to Brighton.

Phil

page0000001_3.jpg

Guest 1926pack

The front green car looks like a Scarab (or that car from the Czech Republic) and the silver car in the lower right looks like a Pierce Arrow Silver Arrow.

Guest earthworm

A Studebaker Conestoga Wagon from the middle to late 1800s.

A Mercedes racer ?

The Roman chariot

The only one missing is the 1769 Cougoet(sic) tractor.

There is definitely a need to have a guide at the museum entrance !!

The steamer I have seen in pics - maybe a mid-to-late 1800's Amadee-Boulee (or something like that). Behind the chariot, is that a Bentley Speed Six? Definately a 1933 Pierce Silver Arrow. In front of the Pierce is a circa 1910 limousine, make unknown. In front of that a late 1920's Hanomag?, pre-1954 VW, late 1950's-early 1960's Vespa. In front of them '03 Cadillac?, 1880's Studebaker Conestoga, 1940's Jaguar or other Brit car? In front of that is maybe an early 1950's Maserati and in front of that is a late 1930's T77 Tatra. Just inside the garage is the maybe the Fisher Body coach and yes, that's an Aerocar over them all.

• 2 weeks later...