Does anyone know of U-Picks near South Central Indiana?

Guest mhuffy

Just got my car back from having interior work done. It didn't exactly come out the way I thought it would and I am just not satisfied. The inside is now two-toned and one area looks like a bad bondo job. I am guessing that I may need to replace at least the door panels, steering wheel, and a couple other pieces parts.

Does anyone know of any yards near south-central Indiana that may be a resource? If so, I would greatly appreciate some insight.

Guest dpannell

Jacks info is correct....however, I've never seen any older Buicks there. Mostly trucks and ~10 year old cars. What parts are looking for specifically? I'd call them before I drove up there from Bedford. There are also about 6 other yards on the west side of Indy on Holt road if you're coming up. And just as a reminder....Jim Finn and a few of the members here also have and sell parts that can be shipped to your house. Dave

Fall is great - Highway 50 is one of the top scenic drives. Nice hills, curves, and folage. Good place to enjoy the car. Let us know when you are coming down.