2009 Printable list of who will be at Hershey and where to find them.

Shop Rat

CAR CORRAL

Bob Lichty - I'll be in the Car Corral as always, hopefully in the same spots way, way way back by the toll booths. We'll bring some appropriate Hershey cars for sure.

Stan Kulikowski, Jr. - Dad is working in the car corral and will have a car for sale.

CHOCOLATE FIELD

Dave Henderson - Space CE 76 - Just remembered, I still have a chunk of real Hershey mud that I pried from the underside of my blue '64 Comet Caliente one muddy year after I returned home. Knew in my heart it had to be kept! It'll be at my space in honor of the good old days.... "come by, kick tires, reminisce over a display of genuine antique Hershey mud from the good old days, and while you're there make a donation to the Jonathan Keiser fund that you have been reading about in this forum".

Marty Roth - Spaces - CG-32 - 34 -- same spot since Chocolate Field first opened in 1984. We will be a hospitality spot for Louisiana Region, and may vend a little too. Hope to see you there. Stop by, take a load off !<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

jimkf - Spaces CH 8-9 - I believe we'll have some Kaiser Frazer and Willys goodies with us too! As always, I'm looking forward to the Thursday nite toy show...I'm now 3 deep in pedal car projects...maybe I should rethink that!

Jim Bollman - Spaces CI 8 - 10- We will be back in our regular spaces. I will be bring some Crosley parts and misc odds and ends. One of my friends that usually joins me was a Chevy dealer in the 80s and brings some interesting NOS Chevy and Corvette bits and pieces that he got out of stock before he sold the dealership. Who knows what my son will dig up to bring.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

oldford/Frank - Spaces CM 18-21 - I will be selling Model T and Misc early parts. Mostly 1930 and earlier.

boettger - Spaces CS 12 - 16 - We'll be there Tuesday morning to set-up. Lot's of stuff forsale!

Shamas/Jim and Pat Dix - Spaces C4J 28 - 31 - The Big Flats Rivet Co. will be under light pole #41.

Bill Boudway - Space C2I - 44 - Lots of valuable goodies for sale.

Help me clean out the garage and make room for the Packard restoration.

windjammer/Dick Griswold - Spaces C3B 6 - 10 - I will be there Tues. until Fri. I will have some nib metal signs for napa, dealer parts books for you Olds guys. I have a large box of n.o.s. Ford junk I mean parts for 60 to 75 truck. Lots of GOOD used GM stuff and a extra chair if you just want to stop and B S . Anyone need a good used gas tank for a 72 Chevelle? how about some glass for a 65 skylark?? Attention show car owners - I have scrounged up about 20 metal valve caps. See me at C3B 6-10 for up to 4 free if you need them. Again FREE if you need for judging <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

KRK Sr - Spaces C4A 1 - 6 & C4B 1 - 4 - My spaces are under the big white tent at the bottom of the walking bridge (North side) from green to Chocolate Field. I will have my usual 10 tons of jacks and tools! We also host the Wills Ste Claire Meeting Friday at 9am. anyone interested in Wills are welcome. Karl

Steve Braverman - Spaces C4K-36 - My father and I have a vendor space in the Chocolate field where we try to unload piles of "stuff" that resides in our barn. No cars to sell last year, although it was fun selling Dad's 1911 Franklin last year and driving it in, around, and through the flea market area.

GREEN FIELD

novaman - Spaces GAF - 19 - 20 - Look for the flag that looks like my advatar, and I'm across from the Packard people with their big yellow ballon.

Best time to visit would be after 1 pm, I will most likely be back from searching for fleas. Mom and Dad watch my fleas while I'm out. Will be there till judge's breakfast (camper & trailer will still be there but I won't be). Dad and I will be judging on Saturday. We break down our spot Fri evening. I usually hit the red field on Wed, Chocolate on Thurs, green & orange on Friday. I usually pull a green wagon with me.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

dalef62/Dale and Walt & Barb - Spaces GBC 8 - 9 - We will be there Tuesday through Sat. I will be selling some Crosley parts and misc. Ford (30-50?) parts. Dad will be selling Metropolitan parts. Also AACA Mag. from 1990-2000. All Kinds of goodies at reasonable prices.

mrpushbutton/John - Space GBE 24 - I'll be there early in the morning and 5:00 ish, walking and walking and walking the rest of the time.

trimacar/David Coco - Spaces GBF-32 - 33 - Some misc. parts to sell, 30's Cadillac (I think) tire covers, rear fenders off late 20's Pierce, maybe a trunk or two, some early friction shock absorbers, and possibly a car (either a 1911 Hupp or a 1956 Tbird). Son, Austin, 14, will be main salesperson! thanks David C.

Mark Goulding - Spaces GBK 41 - 44 - Just look for the Bristol Double Decker Bus. I will have Lincoln, Packard and other misc. parts. And a 1967 Austin Princess for sale . If anyone is intersted in coming over for Pizza on Wed. Night please let me know. markgold@nep.net

Terry Bond - Spaces GCC - 6 - 7 - My spots are just across from the crab cake guy over in front of the Giant Center. Stop by and say Hi - bring old spark plugs!!! Always got a few brass lights, some interesting early stuff and time to talk. It's the best place and time in the world! Think Susan is coming with me this year so it'll sure help pretty up the space!

Wowabunga/Ramblin Randy - Spaces GCE 42 - 45 - I will have lots of chairs and benches for everyone's tired feet in the Green Field near the start of the car corral. Cranking of churn and good conversation starts at 8:30pm with Ice Cream expected some time there after.... people who crank get seconds. This gathering also serves as the official un-official DFer gathering. I'll have the small internet cafe up and going if you need to check emails etc.

I made home made Raspberry Jam this summer and it will go over so well on top of that healthy homemade all natural extra creamy ice cream...!

Tom Laferriere - Space GDK -35 - The family and I will be there. Cant miss my 28' trailer with my logo taking up most of it. Will have some parts goodies and maybe a car or two. If you see me walking around, feel free to say hello!

ORANGE FIELD

Bob R/Bob Ronning - Spaces OAC 5 - 7 - I will be bringing a few split rims from the 20s maybe some wheels also. A large box of window regulators from early V-8 fords. A box of parts for the 60hp v-8 Ford, Also NOS. 1965-66 Ford Mustang sheet metal, NOS 1967-68 Chevy Camaro sheet metal, NOS 1955 Chevy front fenders and a 1889 Star bicycle.

Gen3AntiqueAuto - Spaces OBG 29 - 30 - Fourth Avenue on the map. Not the first Fourth Ave in the Orange field, the SECOND Fourth Ave... I'm bringing Dynabeads, some junk, Timesaver, and maybe a T shortblock with an A crank in it. If anyone needs anything from us, call now so I can get it loaded in time. We'll be there with a big Class C with green (teal?) stripes on it. Stop in and say hello!

Bob Kinker - Spaces OBG 33 - 35 - I will have some Model T, Mopar, memorablia, literature, maybe some Packard stuff.

RED FIELD

ex98thdrill - Spaces RCA 1 - 5 - We'll be there on Monday. We didn't get the '29 Whippet running right, so we're leaving it home, and we're bringing the '37 Plymouth pickup down for another Preservation Award. I'm not judging anymore.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

The Green Dragon - Spaces RCE 69 - 71 - The Peerless Motor Car Club will have a booth at Hershey this year. We will be selling Peerless parts and also have information on Peerless cars and the Peerless Club. Stop in.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Bill and Pat L - Space RCF 31 - We will be there Wednesday thru Friday 8 am-5 pm weather permitting. We will be judging on Sat. We will offer part of a big barn find of NOS parts (most in original boxes):

1940's and 1950's Chevy and Buick Accessories, some NOS 1950's era Mopar Parts and also a large selection of mostly NOS 1958 Chevrolet parts.

If anyone has a need for any of the following items, please respond at our e-mail at orrlytle@aol.com. We will bring to Hershey if serious interest.

Used from an Arkansas 1958 Chevy Bel Air 4 door sedan:

Any parts not interchangable with a 1958 Impala convertible (nothing from

the cowl forward)

Doors with trim,, mirror, and power windows (both windows have cracks

(vent windows OK)

Power bench front seat

Also a used 1960-64 Corvair engine cover....Is this a hood or trunk lid? Whatever, it covers the engine compartment.

oldwhizzer - Spaces RCF-70 - 77 - A lot of early auto parts, 39 Chevy parts, Whizzers and some XK 120 - 150 Jag parts!

Model T Nick - Spaces RNH 38-39 - Under the # 5 light pole. I still have a few Model T parts to sell

progoofoff/Bob Coker - Spaces RWA 18-20 - Several NOS Buick fenders, etc.

Restorer32 - Spaces RWO 8-17 - We will be displaying a '59 Caddy Conv as well as a 1927 Kissel and possibly a partially restored 1948 Buick Woody body. Not for sale, just as examples of our work. Stop by for a free local apple. This will be our 42nd year in the flea market. My Son has perfect attendance, this will be his 26th and he just turned 26 last month.

JUDGING, SHOPPING, SHOWING AND/OR WORKING

'48 Highlander - I registered my '48 Chrysler New Yorker with Highlander interior for Hershey in the 26b Class. I proudly show it as an original & unrestored survivor.

Bob and Patti Giles - We'll be there Wednesday through Saturday. Hope to have record number of Milk trucks for the show.

bossmustang/Jim Aberts - I'd say since we already registered our two Mustangs and I sent in my judging confirmation, we're going to Hershey.

charlier - As of now, I believe we will be doing our annual pilgrimage around the fields on Friday starting at dawn.

I will also have a car on the show field in Class 27-N on Saturday as well as judging on Saturday.

Dandy Dave - I did not make it last year but may make it this year just to walk around. I have found several items for my 1915 Buick in past years.

Dizzy Dale/Dale Grahner - I will be showing '37 Ford Tudor in HPOF.

elcamino72/Bryan Shook - I'll be there all week and showing a '56 Mercedes 190SL on Saturday.

Gremlin John - I'll be there..it's kinda new but it got it's HPOF @ Gettysburg. 1968 Plymouth Fury 1 2 door sedan.

Jay Wolf - I will be there judging and shopping and meeting up with old friends I have met over the past 20+ years. I will be staying at the Spring Hill Suites.

kingsting - I'll be there all week wandering through the flea market looking for bicycles and British car parts...<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

ktm858 - Ill be there with a bunch from Wednesday on. I'm dropping off my cars on Sunday then going back home until Wednesday morning. We are taking 6 cars down for the show.

Marquisauto - We will be attending with some show cars and also looking for new barn finds and stories to film for our upcoming TV series on National Geographic Channel. The TV show on National Geographic will be on in Jan 2010, we postponed it to get everything edited and completed for the series. It looks great and we hope to see everyone in October!!

mastertech - I will be there shoping and looking just a 2hr drive from my home. Can go on Sat. only.

my3buicks/Keith Bleakey - Will be there Friday & Saturday - Enjoying the flea market Friday and the show Saturday. Entered the car in the Drivers Class this year so I can forgo the heavy cleanup and prep to give me more time to enjoy myself. This is a new concept for me ; )

I am bringing the Flame Orange 72 Buick Centurion Conv. If I am at the car stop and say hey.

resq302 - We will be there with our chally vert.

Ron Heberle - I'll be there Wednesday or Thursday afternoon, all day Friday and will be judging on Saturday. Hope to run into some of you and hope the weather is as good as last year.

Shop Rat/Susan and Bill Linden - Bill and I will be looking for items for our 1939 Dodge, 1963 1/2 Ford Falcon Sprint convertible and the 1974 Mercedes 450SL. We will both be judging on Saturday.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Skyking - I'll be there Friday & Saturday just to browse............... I wish I could take the 60 Met for judging.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

sonny - I hope to drive my '32 Chevrolet spt. cpe. there from Albuquerque N.M. and spend the week there just looking around. It's been 30 yrs. since I've been there.

Stan Kulikowski, Jr. - Bonnie and I will be there. I'm planning to bring my 70 Monte SS454, provided I can fix the starter before the show. I'll be walking the flea market all week. Dad is working in the car corral and will have a car for sale. Mom and I will be judging on Saturday. Now if I could only convince Bonnie to judge it would be a family affair.

Steve and Pamela Heald - We will be there Friday night (that's the Friday before Hershey week) to be ready to help with Library duties. There's tent set up on Sunday, the Literature Auction on Monday, and then the games begin on Tuesday. Oh, and we'll be showing a 1908 Browniekar, going for a Senior (if we earn Junior in Topeka). It's the best week of the year.<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

starfireelvis/Mike - This will be my ninth year in a row to go, and the fifth that I will be bringing my black 1962 Oldsmobile Starfire Coupe. Like I said, I'll be looking for the usual items, mainly now for the '62 Olds Dynamic 88 Fiesta Wagon I'm in the process of fixing up. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Steve_Mac_CT/Steve Mackinnon - Will be there Wed - Friday, need to find all the Packard guys this year!!

Wayne Burgess - I'll be "working" at the Chocolate Field Membership Tent (next to Hershey Reg Reg. Tent) on Friday 1:00 till 3:00. I'll also be at the Green Field Membership Tent on Saturday (front of Giant Stadium) from 11:30 till 1:00pm. Look me up, maybe I can sell you something. My cell...804-313-1983

West Peterson - I'll be showing my 1940 Packard in HPOF, but I doubt I'll be around my car much. If anyone sees or finds me, please give me a call on my cell phone and let me know where I am. Thanks.

THERE IN SPIRIT

keiser31 - If you are making a list of who will be there in spirit, put my name at the top of that list. I have only been there, twice for the swap meet, but enjoyed it immensely each time...mud or no mud.

<!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) --><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->

Edited by R W Burgess
This list is now final. (see edit history)

Amazing list.... colorful, informative, organized luv it...!!!

Icecream social from 8:30 to 9:30 pm Thrusday. I made home made Raspberry Jam this summer and it will go over so well on top of that healthy homemade all natural extra creamy icecream...! People who help "crank the churn" get seconds.... GCE 42-45

Ramblin Randy

Edited by Wowabunga (see edit history)

Amazing list.... colorful, informative, organized luv it...!!! .... Ramblin Randy

Thanks. :) The first year, about four years ago, I just made a list for me to find the forum members that posted they would be there. I found it so helpful I thought I would share the list with anyone that wanted one. And it just grew from there.

I updated your information about where you will be and about the ice cream social. Sounds like fun to me. :D

Homemade Ice Cream THURSDAY NIGHT.... GCE 42-45

Cranking of churn and good conversation starts at 8:30pm with Ice Cream expected some time there after.... people who crank get seconds.

This gathering also serves as the official un-official DFer gathering. I'll have the small internet cafe up and going if you need to check emails etc.

Edited by Wowabunga (see edit history)

All information above this post has been added to the printable list.

The list is now final. If anyone needs to add or change information please post it on this thread so that others will not miss it and they can mark their copy.

Thanks to everyone that signed up and I hope this list helps folks find what they are looking for, be it parts, cars on the showfield or friends. :) I hope to get to meet, or see again, those that are listed.

Susan, Where I appear on the list of Hershey attendees, why not add to the paragraph something like "come by, kick tires, reminisce over a display of genuine antique Hershey mud from the good old days, and while you're there make a donation to the Jonathan Keiser fund that you have been reading about in this forum". Thanks Dave

I fixed it for you, Dave! Wayne

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)