1966 Skylark Convertible Project--Mint A-Body Convertible Frame Complete car - $2600

Guest James Welcome

Guest James Welcome

PRICED FOR QUICK SALE AT $2600.00. This car was bought to be a restoration project but unfortunately there were some things not disclosed by the seller. So, I'm selling it at quite a loss because it will require too much money. I was looking for a runner while I restore. This is a running project car but will need floor work and brace supports before being road worthy. The best thing going for this car is the mint FULL PERMITER A-BODY Frame. It is actually probably worth more for the interior parts and the mint convertible frame. The interior is very close to being mint. The car came from Maryland and the underneath is great. I have clear title. This frame will fit all 64-67 GM A-Body (BOX FRAME) cars including Chevelle, Pontiac, oldsmobile. I've seen frames alone going for 1800 to 2000. Also, the back seat of this car is original 1966 and mint and goes for $300. This also has a new top that fits all GMs from 64-67. Has a good running 300 c.i. V-8 and tranny seems to shift OK. Good Buick rally road wheels that appear to be interchangeable with Chevelles as well but I'll leave that up to you to look at the pictures to see if I am right. Car has perfect dash pad, new carpet. All sheet metal is good but this car is stripped and in primer and will need bodywork. All new tires and I also have a ton of other good BUICK parts for sale. CALL JIM AT 203-605-0346. PRICE IS $2600 OBO.

Please no joyriders and no bank checks or certified checks.

PICTURES POSTED AT https://post.craigslist.org/manage/1360849498/zs3kk