Photos or videos taken at LZOC/Central GOF XV - Keosauqua, Iowa??

shart

Hello,

I was wondering whether anyone that went to this meet in IA took a bunch of photos and/or videos they'd be willing to put on a CD and mail to me. I'd gladly pay for their time, postage, cost of the CD, etc. Thanks in advance for your response(s).

Steve

I gotta wonder what a Buick guy wants with photos of Lincoln Zephyrs? A bit of jealousy perhaps??:)

The Buick club has been having it's meet at the Stagecoach Inn in Salado, Texas on the same April weekend as the LCOC. We usually walk over to look at the Buicks and sometimes even take some pictures!

I have Webshots photo albums of the last 8 LCOC Salado meets at: phil_knapp1's photos and albums on webshots

There's bound to be a few Buick photos in there!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Phil. Actually I've been in the hobby for 36 years and yes I own Buick's but I like to looks at all cars, go to multi-make meets nearby and try to enjoy other's photos of single-marque clubs because I still work and can't go to any of those meets. I grew up with a 46 Lincoln Sedan and hope to have one some day. Guess no one went to the IA meet that wants to share their photos. I will take a look at yours.

If Peecher is correct (he usually is) and you are looking for photos of 1965 Buicks, you have probably already tried GOOGLE.

I just did a 'GOOGLE' on '1965 Buick' and came up with this result:

1 - 10 of about 2,820,000 for 1965 Buick

That's a LOT of hits and it would take a LONG time to research them on my dial-up line!

I might give it a shot for '1941 Lincoln Continental' though.

Yeah, that's a lot easier!

1 - 10 of about 67,700 for 1941 Lincoln Continental.

Edited by Phil Knapp
Check out 'GOOGLE' for 1941 Lincoln Continental (see edit history)