Enclave draws attention, youth

38Buick 80C

I picked up my son at day care today in our 2008 Enclave. Two other parent came over to me and wanted me to show them my Enclave. Both were mid-30's. The mother said "This IS GOING to be her next car", she wanted to get rid of her Hyundai and really like the look of the Enclave.

The gentleman (not related to the mother) was driving a Ford Expedition said the car really caught his eye as I was pulling in and had a sleek low look. He was impressed with all the features (mine is fully loaded).

So that is certainly a good sign for Buick!! If they attract more youth maybe we get some more performance models too.

Brian, that is way COOL! and what is supposed to happen with the 2010 LaCrosse Too!

Good Job!

Highjack!

Now if anyone out there wants to buy a GM Vehicle and you have a competetive vehicle, I can get you a certificate to get GM Employee Pricing til September 30th. will need your name, address, date of birth and ZIP Code, and the make, model and last eight digits of the vehicle identification number (VIN) of the competitive vehicle

Email me!

I'm really curious to see how a Cadillac wagon is going to sell. I really don't see it being a good seller. They won't give Buick product because they don't think it will sell, but Caddy gets a wagon...go figure.

I had my Century Estate Wagon out today...it really brings people back to when the wagons ruled the road as the family travel / cottage-going / camping vehicle. Wagons could replace some of the SUVs and vans on the market if they are well done. Volvo has always had a wagon...isn't that approaching the demographic Buick is targeting?

"Ruby" is also red jewel....

I'd get into an Enclave...Suzanne is less excited about it than I am though. Initially she was, but over time, she decided she doesn't really care for the design (not design elements, but overall shape...sort of like a plump station wagon or something...I forget exactly how she described it).