registered

Guest ken8824

Guest ken8824

I am new to car collecting, I have a '30 Chrysler CJ and would like to find how many are still registered. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Ken

About the closest you will get is to inquire into some of the clubs associated with Chrysler products such as the W.P.C.Club and others...AACA, HCCA, VMCCA, etc. You MIGHT be able to get a copy of their roster to see how many are in the club with that car. It's a long shot because you will probably have to become a member to get access to a roster. Either that or find a guy who is in the club with a roster that you can check out. That will be far from an accurate count as there are many of folks that have those and are not in clubs. Good luck and if you do indeed have luck, please let us know the outcome.

Guest martylum

Hi-I have a 1930 Desoto CK rroadster which is Desoto's version of the Chrysler CJ. Sales in 1930 Desoto plummeted as compared to 1929 due to the onset of the Depression. Chrysler Historical can probably give you accurate production for theis lowest priced Chrysler model in 1930 but surviving #s can only be an educated guess.

Martin Lum