1933 Chrysler Imperial/ 1931

Guest 19171

Guest classic buff

I have a 33 Imperial I must sell to finish my 1931 Saden Deluxe. When the Deluxe is finished my son might wont to sell it to. Both cars are 95% restored. The 33 we might sell as is but the 31 will be finished as it is a true 13K mile one owner car and the mother is alive and well to varifie miles and originality. I have every peice of paper the car every had and the car has had a frame of rotisserie restoration on a true un molested 13,000 survivor. Email info@restoration911.com or call 209 652-5627

I dont mean to stir things up here, but I need some clarification.

I thought that a survivor car that is true unmolested should not be in the same sentence as rotisserie or restoration.

Am I misunderstanding these terms??

I dont mean to stir things up here, but I need some clarification.

I thought that a survivor car that is true unmolested should not be in the same sentence as rotisserie or restoration.

Am I misunderstanding these terms??

yeah, it is very sad to hear of a "rotisserie restoration on a true un molested 13,000 survivor"

a true 13,000 mile SURVIVOR means the original paint and interior ...

Thanks Jim, Thats what I had been thinking. Some guys are just confused, I expect that when a guy wants to retire on his sale he will try to make it sound better than it is. I would rather keep the patina of an unmolested car than ruin that with a restoration. I asked this guy for some info via his email but no reply.

Guest classic buff

As for your first comment.....I own it so I chose to do a frame of on the 31, a un-molested 13,000 car. As for your second comment I am retired at a very eraly age I might ad so 100+ cars that I own are not used to feed my family. I am new to posting here and my # is listed on the ad so if any questions are of a time sensitive nature then you or any one else could call. I dont spend a lot of time on line and I am new to posting and have not spent much time learning to work this site. My son has a deal working with someone now. As no one has called me, I just logged on till tonight to see that I have 7 messages. Well I have spent to much time all ready on this but I though the coment about beefing up the story to retire was a little un caused for as you dont know me at all. This world is way to smal and life is to short, you never know where you might find that rear dream car and you also never know who might own it, so your chose is to be kind in your coments or risk never getting the opertunity. And I know as I have been VERY VERY BLESSED because of my nature and good hart. Take care my #'s listed........

Sorry, Didnt mean any offence. I was just thinking that if a guy posts a car for sale he would be more into finding out who is interested. You suggested that you needed to sell it to finish another project. I did not know that you were already rich.

I might be thinking of another kind of wealth.