Guest stefan

Guest stefan

Hello,

I am looking for a Volkswagen Type 147 Kleinlieferwagen "Fridolin". It was a special make for the German and Swiss Postal Services and Lufthansa and as a result only a few were ever made. I have had no luck searching so far (besides one in Australia) and was curious if anyone knew about one. It doesn't have to been in good condition, in fact a clunker would be fine (a fun job to fix it up). If you know where one is or might be any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Stefan

• 7 months later...
Guest grafvaniker
Hello,

I am looking for a Volkswagen Type 147 Kleinlieferwagen "Fridolin". It was a special make for the German and Swiss Postal Services and Lufthansa and as a result only a few were ever made. I have had no luck searching so far (besides one in Australia) and was curious if anyone knew about one. It doesn't have to been in good condition, in fact a clunker would be fine (a fun job to fix it up). If you know where one is or might be any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

-Stefan

Hi Stefan - sell Fridolin,

Year 01.07.1970 an expert's declaration of value is available.

First licensed in 1996 until 2004. From 1970 until the first licensing the car was run exclusively on factory premises and not used in public traffic.

Not a postal vehicle!

After 2004 it was mothballed and under the provision of § 21 licensed for traffic again in August 2008.

As long as I've owned the vehicle it was never used during wintertime!

Vehicle treated with "Mike Sanders" rust prevention grease.

Definitely worth seeing! Extremely rare. Extremely original.

Vehicle is in Germany!

contact. ivan-der-kahle@gmx.de

price 17.500,00 €

post-67078-143138189571_thumb.jpg

post-67078-143138189573_thumb.jpg

post-67078-143138189575_thumb.jpg

post-67078-143138189576_thumb.jpg