Pedal car in photo

Guest pedaldan portell

Guest pedaldan portell

I restore pedal cars and make all of the parts for them. I also have a collection of pedal cars myself. The pedal car shown in the photo is a Franklin. Made by the Gendron company. They made this car from around 1921 through 1925. It was also made as an Earl.

Guest pedaldan portell

You are right Lisa. Pedal cars are getting harder to find. Our collection is from the 1920"s and 30"s. We have a pedal car just like the one in the photo. It is a 1920's Gendron Packard.

• 6 months later...
Guest profiler1114ad
I restore pedal cars and make all of the parts for them. I also have a collection of pedal cars myself. The pedal car shown in the photo is a Franklin. Made by the Gendron company. They made this car from around 1921 through 1925. It was also made as an Earl.

Hi, I have a 1936 Lincoln Zephyr that needs a grill and hood ornment .Do you have any temlplets or any good pictures that would enable you to reproduce these parts ? If so please give me a quote or possibly a contact that may have a original Zephyr that I could buy some pictures from.

Thanks Bill

• 6 months later...
Guest Timthemailman

My Dad got me one about 1960. He cleaned it up & gave it the same tourquoise paint job as some car he had just painted it. About 65' it was donated to the PTA for an auction. Sure wish he'd have hung on to it.