Hershey Show Car Parking Prior to Show

Guest my3buicks

Guest my3buicks

I have brought this subject up in the past, but want to bring it up again. Is there any parking available prior to the Saturday show for cars registered for the show. Not looking for free parking, but safe parking. For those of us that do not have a trailer and want to attend Hershey prior to the car show, we have to park our show cars out in the middle of the field with all the regular cars. I did this a couple of years ago, and my car was about trashed by the time I got it back to the hotel for show cleanup. It kills me to have to park in the field, I worried the whole time about it. I don't think that this is an unreasonable request. Thoughts?

Guest my3buicks

I was hoping to get some answers or thoughts from the Hershey Region members. Guess they don't care?

I was hoping to get some answers or thoughts from the Hershey Region members. Guess they don't care?

Keith and Ted,

Not everyone visits this Forum. I assume you have already contacted the Hershey Region (?). If not I would contact the "very caring" hard working people that provide us the Fall Meet.

Regards,

Peter J.

Guest lschirato

Hello Ted and Keith,

We apologize for not responding in prior years. I have forwarded your concern on show car parking to our Fall Meet Chairperson for a response.

Hope your visit to Hershey in October is a good one and best of luck at this year's show!

• 4 weeks later...