1970 Econoline300 FREE FREE FREE!!!!

Guest Econovanman

Guest Econovanman

My 1970 Ford Econoline 300 cargo van (panel) is back up for grabs: COMPLETELY FREE!!!!! JUST COME AND GET IT!!!!

1970 Ford Econoline 300 Cargo van I-6, C4, NO POWER STUFF:

now for the bad: The darn aftermarket sunroof leaked and caused rust to the lower dash and upper areas above the windsheild and windsheild pilliars, the rest of the body is not in bad shape at all considering its age-even the drip rails are not that bad at all, and I have loaded it up with lots of spare parts to include a complete set of original seats and bases, set of early Dodge Caravan buckets and rear seat, extra rims both the original 16.5s and chrome 15" 8lug rims, windsheild, air cleaners, V8 dog house and oil pan-on and on.....

I have a clean Florida title in my name for the van, I think it can still be fixed, and besides, the price is very right FREE!!!!! Just come and get it!!!!

You can Rand McNally, Mapquest, or GPS my address to see how far I am away from you so you can plan acordingly for cost incurred to pick up the van:903 Tacaro Av, S.E., Palm Bay, Florida, 32909, my direct Email is:rbarkley1@cfl.rr.com I would love to see this van go to someone who would either fix it up or use parts to keep other Mid Econolines up and running.

Pictures on request--AGAIN---FREE FREE FREE-Please come and get it!!!!!!

Guest Econovanman

No, But I WILL deliver it for .75 per mile 1 way from my place at 32909-looks to be a LUCKY number @ 777 miles, I could do less if you could find me something to haul back to Fl. Thanks! Rick