Wanted Lincoln Zephyr Coupe

Guest bossman1

Guest Zephyr3789

Hello,

I have a 38' coupe that is rough, has a chassis (not zephyr), bottom 6in completely rotted, but restorable condition. It is missing skirts, grilles, and complete tail light assembly. $15,000 firm.

Can source a 40' coupe. Needs many parts and is also rough. Asking $12,000

I may be able to source a complete 40' Coupe in much better condition. I'll have to get back to you on price if you are interested.

I also have one very good conditioned aluminum head. Asking $250

I can send pictures of anything you are interested in.

Email: HuskieFTBL@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest bossman1
Hey, I have 1940 zepher 3 window coupe thats just missing motor, make a nice street rod will take $3,500 firm for her!

Hey sounds interesting can you send email address

• 3 years later...
Guest hello kelly

[h=2]1941 Lincoln Zephyr -[/h]

I have for your consideration similiar body style, RUST FREE 1941 custom 3 window coupe, It's been chopped and channeled 9 inch rear end , 12 Cylinder engine, ready for air bags c notched , all work done by reputable people.

Call for more info (208) 894-2487

Kelly or Michael

Looking for 37-42 Coupe.

Any help finding one - Would be GREAT !!

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest just.on.time
Hi I'm looking for a zephyr coupe 38-42. Project car ok. Know any? Thx

Have for sale a 1940 3W coupe streetrod/project car. Includes many extra parts from 2 donor cars. Has a welded in chevy front clip with a running 350 connected to a turbo 400 rebuilt trans. ; a 9'' ford rebuilt rear end & a custom fitted driveshaft. Have lots of the hard to find parts; L&R grills, L&R skirts, L&R taillights with good red glass lenses, most SS trim, box full of black powder coated suspension parts. Asking 15,000.

post-101056-143142542211_thumb.jpg

post-101056-143142542233_thumb.jpg

Have for sale a 1940 3W coupe streetrod/project car. Includes many extra parts from 2 donor cars. Has a welded in chevy front clip with a running 350 connected to a turbo 400 rebuilt trans. ; a 9'' ford rebuilt rear end & a custom fitted driveshaft. Have lots of the hard to find parts; L&R grills, L&R skirts, L&R taillights with good red glass lenses, most SS trim, box full of black powder coated suspension parts. Asking 15,000.

Thank you for the info. If the car is pretty much complete I'm very interested. What major parts are missing? Do you also have the bumper & guard? Where are you located, if not to far I'll come and take a look.

I'm in Madison NJ. Thank you. Dirk

Guest just.on.time

Hello & Thanks for your reply. I think you mentioned one major part which is missing, the split front bumper... I have 3 guards, + 3 back bumpers. I'm located in Oberlin, Kansas at the crossroads of highways 36 & 83. Quite a long way from NJ.

Hello & Thanks for your reply. I think you mentioned one major part which is missing, the split front bumper... I have 3 guards, + 3 back bumpers. I'm located in Oberlin, Kansas at the crossroads of highways 36 & 83. Quite a long way from NJ.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Ok no problem, I'll find the front bumpers for sure. It's a deal, thanks. You can reach me through dirk.vanderhulst@gmail.com

We can work out payment pick up etc through that. Dirk