Lincoln Zephyr Coupe 38-42

Guest bossman1

Guest bossman1

Looking for a Lincoln Zephyr Coupe

Any help is appreciated.

Also, Aluminum Heads, two carb set-up for a V12.

Guest Zephyr3789

Hello,

I have a 38' coupe that is rough, has a chassis (not zephyr), bottom 6in completely rotted, but restorable condition. It is missing skirts, grilles, and complete tail light assembly. $15,000 firm.

Can source a 40' coupe. Needs many parts and is also rough. Asking $12,000

I may be able to source a complete 40' Coupe in much better condition. I'll have to get back to you on price if you are interested.

I also have one very good conditioned aluminum head. Asking $250

I can send pictures of anything you are interested in.

Email: HuskieFTBL@aol.com

Edited by Zephyr3789 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ford427

hello i will have a 1938 zepher coupe that is pretty complete with Colombia rear end and12v engine that still turns over body has some rust ,but not bad for its age,also will com with original edelbrock 2 carb manifold that is quit rare .asking 12900 if interested let me know .

• 4 years later...
hello i will have a 1938 zepher coupe that is pretty complete with Colombia rear end and12v engine that still turns over body has some rust ,but not bad for its age,also will com with original edelbrock 2 carb manifold that is quit rare .asking 12900 if interested let me know .

Hi I know this was posted a long time ago. Do you still have the 1938 zephyr coupe? Or do you know some one that has a project car? Thanks Dirk