1930-31-32 Oakland/Pontiac Shop Manual - FOUND

Guest Tom Beggan

Guest Tom Beggan

Does anyone know where I could buy a 1930 Oakland Service Shop manual? I'd also be interested in the 1931 supplement (I've already got the 1932 supplement). I don't care if it's original, copied, reproduced or just a computer PDF file; I really need a service manual. THANKS!!!

EDIT: I found the manual! Contact below:

Lisa Pawlik

Then & Now Automotive

447 Washington Street

Weymouth, Ma 02188

781-335-8860

ljthen2@aol.com

Edited by Tom Beggan
I wanted to let people know where to find the manual. (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

<TABLE id=post953120 class=tborder2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=175>

</TD><TD id=td_post_953120 class=alt3><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Needed 1931 Pontiac Engine Service Information<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I am kooking for any engine service, tune up specs and other engine information for the 1931Pontiac 6 cylinder split head engine,, 401 series.. I have ben told that I need the 1930 and the 1931 supplement.. I have been looking for a fellow in Melbourn Australia bythe name of Hugh Vulnables but without success, Any help will be gratelly appreciated.. Thank You Tony Schwab 651 429 2000<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE id=post953120 class=tborder2 border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD width=175>

</TD><TD id=td_post_953120 class=alt3><!-- google_ad_section_start -->Needed 1931 Pontiac Engine Service Information<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

<HR SIZE=1><!-- google_ad_section_start -->I am kooking for any engine service, tune up specs and other engine information for the 1931Pontiac 6 cylinder split head engine,, 401 series.. I have ben told that I need the 1930 and the 1931 supplement.. I have been looking for a fellow in Melbourn Australia bythe name of Hugh Vulnables but without success, Any help will be gratelly appreciated.. Thank You Tony Schwab 651 429 2000<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Hi I am looking for the same information on the 1931 pontiac.. I need the engine specs and servie specs,, I just bought a gogeous 1931 Pontiac 6 cylinder 4 door sedan,, I want to wok and service alot of the parts for tune up and so on such as oil, belt , plugs Thank You I am hoping a Hugh Vulnables reads thhis post Thank You,, Tony Schwab 14262 Garden Way North ,, Hugo,, Mn 55038 651 429 2000

Not that I am suggesting that you should not get the three manuals (body parts, mechanical parts and shop manual) but I am sure you will not find them as helpfull or containing what you might expect. Tune up information is not included in them for example. Howver I have all the manuals and the care and operation manuals for all Pontiacs from series 6-27 to series 401 as well as the small "Repair Parts List" this has some great illustrations. I also have a wiring and tune up page, three different Midland Steeldraulic manuals and a Marvel carb tune up book. I would be willing to copy and send you any specific information that you needed until you can locate your own books.

Hi I am in search of the paperwork on the 401 Series.. I have just purchased a nice 1931 Pontiac 6 cylinder 4 door sedan.. I am in need of all the info you have on this.. Please tell me how much you want for a copy of each and postage Thank You Tony Schwab 14262 Garden Way North, Hugo Mn 55038 651 429 2000

• 3 months later...
Guest rcirilli

Tom I would like to thank you for the lead on the 31 Oakland Manual. I have been trying to find a hard copy and your lead did the trick. Lisa was very easy to work with and they have the product.

Thanks again

Bob Cirilli

• 2 years later...
Guest trdatisola
Not that I am suggesting that you should not get the three manuals (body parts, mechanical parts and shop manual) but I am sure you will not find them as helpfull or containing what you might expect. Tune up information is not included in them for example. Howver I have all the manuals and the care and operation manuals for all Pontiacs from series 6-27 to series 401 as well as the small "Repair Parts List" this has some great illustrations. I also have a wiring and tune up page, three different Midland Steeldraulic manuals and a Marvel carb tune up book. I would be willing to copy and send you any specific information that you needed until you can locate your own books.

I have purchased a 1930 pontiac 2 dr. sedan. It has been setting up many years. I would like to purchase a copy of any info you have on this car. I know I am going to have many questions in my efforts to restore this car and will need all info that I can get. My email: trd1943@yahoo.com . Thanks