FS 69 Buick Rivera Restoration Project

Guest zek316

Guest zek316

I am selling my 69 Buick Rivera project car. A little over a year ago I found this car sitting in a barn and it looked like a wonderful car to be saved. Do to me losing my job I don't have the money to finish the car. My loss will be your gain in having to restore a wonderfull car. The car frame and body are solid the only flaw of the car was the roof do, it has a vin al top it the roof was a goner. I also replaced some bad spots in the floor boards from where water leaked in threw the roof. I pealed the old roof off and started attaching the new one. I also started filling in all the side markers because I had a vision of turning the car into a pro touring car and wanted a nice clean look. The panels that where tacked in can be replaced as I still have all the original parts that came off the car.

The engine in the car is a 71 455 with higher compression heads. The mother needs to be rebuilt and needs a new timing cover. The car didn't have a transition with the car when I bought it but the person I bought the car from said he had a turbo 400 transmission in it. I might be able to get one if you really need one for the car.

I would like to get $2500 or best offer.

If you buy it I will be willing to deliver it to you for a additional fee.

I am located in Seven Hills, Ohio, but the car is in a storage unit in Oberlin Ohio,

I have pictures of the car so if you would like to e-mail me at

Edited by zek316
Links for pictures did not work (see edit history)