Wanted Litestar Or Pulse

Ron Green

If you know of one of these sitting around please send me a PM. Years were 1985 to 1990. Officially titled as a motorcycle. Production was approximately 350 with the first 21 manufactured being named "Litestar", and the remaining called "Pulse". I prefer a Litestar but either would do. I do have one lead to date. Thanks in advance.

post-30758-143138086367_thumb.jpg

post-30758-143138086369_thumb.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R W Burgess</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron, the only way you should drive that car, is to come out of the house wearing a shiny aluminum suit, with maybe a "spacey hat" on for good measure. Your neighbors would love you. grin.gif

Wayne </div></div>

The neighbors have pretty much accepted about anything that comes out of the shop, however a silver suit with a bubble helmet just may make them stand back somewhat further! These critters are unique, rare and starting to climb in value. The wife has pretty much given up on me and my tastes regarding vehicles. It seems that I like the ones that you can't find or buy parts. Nonetheless, anybody know of one sitting around?