fs 1942 lincoln zephyr 3 window coupe

Guest ricko1

Guest rickomo1

Well too many cars too many bills

up for your concideration is a 1942 lincoln zephyr 3 pass coupe. This car is a survivor as the original interior is intact, all body work is done, this was a california car i am the third owner and have owned it for over 30 years. the original paint is still there except for primer over professional body work. it has a 55-56 cad engine in it currently. I have the original v12, when the motor was xn'ed it was a great job as nothing was cut in the engine well they cut and welded the exhast to fit around the steering collum.

There is no and i mean nooooooo!!! rust. I also have a 42 sedan as a parts car that i will let go with the coupe for an additional $400.00 (my cost)it has a 46 front-end on it and a motor that turns over by hand . I will post pictures tonite along with an appraisal thats 5 years old. If you belive it Manheimgold states that there are 5 left of the 253 that were made.

COUPE 3W (5/253 left) 305/130 V12 12,400 18,500 27,000 36,000

i am going to ask $16,000

the car is located in Portland,or

email rozdog1@msn.com

phone 503-756-2996

Guest rickomo1

thx barry she is a beauty, 30 years ago when i first saw her money was no object cause i was in love at first site.

now my wife of 25 years, knows who is my first love but we just dont say it.