'90 Convertibles for Sale - Great Cars and Great Deals

Guest joe_quarter3

Guest joe_quarter3

It’s that time again when matrimonial karma needs to be restored before I can indulge myself in my next toy. Therefore, something from my small collection has to go. Preferably sooner than later.

It means a great opportunity for someone looking for the most collectable of Reatta’s – A 1990 Select Sixty.

First $10,000 in my hand before the end of June gets a great deal.

The car has 74,xxx miles. It needs minor fettling, such as radio suppression, new bands in the CD unit to eliminate skipping, trunk release started to play up recently, probably needs an a/c compressor, etc. – the kind of things that 74,xxx miles and 19 years will do to any car. Certainly the kind of things that everyone who has owned a Reatta has either touched or knows they will in time (this is one of four Reattas I have owned - my daily driver is a high mileage ’90 coupe). Whoever buys it will want to budget for a new top - the one it has is serviceable but is nearing the end of its days (I store and run the car with its top down, so the a/c being out and the top being less that perfect doesn’t bother me.) Worse cosmetics in the steering wheel cover – apparently the original owner’s wife used the car most and her rings marred the finish – the pictures tell the story.

Good paint. Super reliable in the three plus years I have owned this car. Regular fluid changes. Less than 750 miles on new premium Goodyears.

Pictures here tell the story.

Or, if someone wants a lower mileage “standard” convertible with 54,700 miles in excellent condition and can put $8,500 in my hand before the end of June, take a look at the pictures here.

Email me at markstiles@bellsouth.net with questions or for more details. Please include your telephone number, time zone, and good/bad time that I may call to follow up.

If neither of these cars sells in the next few weeks, I’ll just keep them in my “rotation” and put off the purchase of my next toy until I have gained enough matrimonial points some other way.

Cars are located in the Buckhead/Brookhaven/Chamblee area of Atlanta, Georgia.

I don't check this board very often and never check PMs, so use please the contact information above. Thanks.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...
Guest joe_quarter3

I'm trying not to confuse things, but while my Select Sixty is still for sale, I have received a bunch of emails about my other '90 convertible (the "standard" car mentioned above), so I put it on eBay last weekend. It can be found on eBay here Link to eBay Item and pictures are here Link to Pictures. The auction ends this Sunday, June 28, at 18:59:44 PDT. Email questions to the address above or via eBay are welcomed, as are bids!

Thanks

Mark