FS Packard engines

Guest AlK

I have 3 engines, actually 4 but the complete 374 I am going to keep for a while until I see how mine works out.

1: a 1953 288 c.i. straight 8. complete and ready to drop in. Asking $250/B.O.

2: a 1940 straight 8 $150/B.O.

3: a rebuilt 374 semi-complete engine. no intake, carb, gen. etc. There is a welded up makeshift very deep oil pan with it but I don't know that is fits. Make Offer.

Delivery to within 1 days drive from Atlanta can be arranged for expenses. Otherwise come and get them.

• 1 month later...

I got my forums mixed up. The engine number was over in Packardinfo. No problem, here it is and I will paste in above as well --- C3148830C. According to another poster

it is a 282 CI for a 120.

• 3 months later...

bumping this back up to the top

the 1940 engine is sold

still have the 53 s-8 and the rebuilt 374 v-8 short block for which I can supply a set of heads, an intake manifold and some rebuildable cores for generator and starter.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I know, I am a little slow to respond. This thread gets so little action that I do not spend much time on it, sorry. Also I am in the middle of job hunting which takes up a bit of time. However I will send you my phone number via PM and we can talk...............

OOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

MY BAD........ you said e-mail not posts. I have checked and gotten nothing so far. However phone # will come to you shortly

Edited by AlK (see edit history)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...