old car titles

hey, everybody. just letting you know i buy old car titles from 1973 and older. i pay cash or m/o. 25-100 dlls ea.if interested send to: O.C.T. p.o.721025 mcallen tx. 78504. ill pay s/h. back to you. thanks...e.j.

Guest Hugh32

I have collectible titles for 1935 Ford model 48, 1947 Merc coupe. 1959 Opel 2S & 1964 Olds 4S. I would very much like to have one for a 1929 Series A Hupmobile 2d 4p Coupe.

Guest moonbud

i have several hundred titles that i found in an abandoned building several years ago. some complete with original paperwork and tax stamps. way to many to list. mainly from the 50's-70's. The categories are

buick

cadillac

chevy

chrysler

comet

corvair

desoto

dodge

edsel 1959 (only 1)

ford

lincoln

mercury

olds

peugeot 1962 (only 1)

plymouth

pontiac

rambler

triumph 1959 (only 1)

volkswagen

wilys 1947 (only 1)

all titles are considered as collectibles!

if anyone is interested in anything just send me a message.

thanks

Guest frazer51

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 222</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> hey, everybody. just letting you know i buy old car titles from 1973 and older. i pay cash or m/o. 25-100 dlls ea.if interested send to: O.C.T. p.o.721025 mcallen tx. 78504. ill pay s/h. back to you. thanks...e.j. </div></div>

I HAVE A TITLE AND THE METAL SERIAL NUMBER TAG FROM THE WINDSHIELD FOR A BIG BLOCK [428] 1968 MERCURY CYCLONE FASTBACK. WHAT IS IT WORTH/ EMAIL

Guest martylum

Hi-I have a 1956 Ford title and a 1930 Desoto title (piece of literature) but I scrapped the cars . Sure would like a piece of literature(title) for a 33 Chrysler I'm almost finished restoring.

Martin Lum

Guest martylum

Hi-do you have a title for a 33 Chrysler-I'm about finished restoring a 33 CQ and would like to put it on the road.I have 30 Desoto and 56 Ford titles from cars I scrapped.

Martin Lum

• 3 years later...
Guest droopsjoint

I'm looking for a title for a '26 Hudson? If you have one or know a lead, please call me at 509-710-2607.Thanx Droop

Guest randy123

i am also looking for one for a 1923 ford tbucket,if anyone has one contact me on here or beckerrandy45@gmail.com thank you.I got an email awhile back some one had one for a 1924 or 1925 my computer burned up and I'm just getting going again,so if anyone has one please email me thank you,randy

Edited by randy123 (see edit history)

There was a guy selling collectable titles at Charlotte. He had some kind of paperwork where you agreed the title was being bought or sold as collectable literature. I didn't understand it all.....I have a couple of titles that I think I'll keep as collectable as I'm sort of worried about selling them since they have our name on them, 34 Plymouth, 58 Buick sedan and 71 Buick Riviera even tho I know the cars were destroyed....well, one of those ended up in the woods on a farm....no telling if somebody pulled it from the trees. The Plymouth title dates back to 1943 when my late father-in-law bought the car as a parts car for his 34 Plymouth.

Edited by Dynaflash8 (see edit history)

Guest bgl0b6

I have one fora1921 or '22 Studebaker truck,it is an original 1933 Wisconsin title and is open 262 397-7915

Guest Valupa
I have one fora1921 or '22 Studebaker truck,it is an original 1933 Wisconsin title and is open 262 397-7915

Tank you, I need only for my Dodge 1939 Pick up.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Atom635

I have a few older car titles I'm looking to sell. Listed below

1939 Plymouth sdn

1948 Chevy sdn

1928 chevy sed

1939 chevy sdn

1941 dodge sdn

all in good shape. Paper is very crisp. Ink is very good.

If interested send me a pm

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest antiquedude

Hi there, I am looking for a collectible title for a 1931 Model A coupe. Do you have one for sale? Thanks!

• 5 months later...