Buy Folding Scooter...

• 4 months later...
Guest 3onthet

i seen one for sale,i"ll try and relocate the imformation and let you know as soon as i can, olny thing is it"s in washington state were i live,but i"ll send imfo; any way.

Guest 3onthet

1962 valmobile suitecase cycle 50cc, 2000 made,ex;cont, asking 2500.00, yakima wa.-craigslist 8/26/09. imfo;#(509)-952-6717. good luck. craig, packwood wa.

• 1 year later...
Guest mshooter09
Would like to buy one of the small fold up type motor scooters. Argyle, Dinky, or similar. Scooter needs to be in running condition and make a decent appearance. Any help appreciated. contact davbergltd@aol.com thanks.
Hello Dave. I was just going through My basement yesterday, and found My "forgotten" "dinky" motor scooter!! Brought it out to my garage, folded it out, put the seat on it, and pulled the cord to see if it was froze up! so far everything seems to be ok!! haven't started it:cool: yet, but will be checking things for spark, clean out the gas tank, etc. Maybe it will start right up!!. Just thought you might be interested in it. Mike S. you can contact me at mshutich@comcast.net thanks for time