Trying to post pictures again

BUKE

DSC02412.jpgDSC02413.jpgDSC02414.jpgDSC02414.jpgDSC02410.jpg well try to post these pictures one more time I hope I see them on the form. I found this car last week when I went down to Florida to pick up a 1972 Skylark the owner told me it is for sale and he wanted $9500 for it. So if anybody's interested get back to me I will hook you up with him. I hope these pictures come out any constructive criticism will be helpful. Thank you Bob, Jason, and John d for all your help in getting these pictures on.

Have a great BUICK day

Frank

Thanks for the thanks, but I didn't do anything. I do find it strange how they came out sid by side like that. Does anyone know how that happened? Usually they line up going down the page, each touching the left page border. How did this happen?

PS, that's a great car. Wish I had the dough!

Guest Skyking

They go side to side on my computer too. I have to move the side bar quite a bit. But, at least you got them to post. Nice Buick!! too.......

Guest imported_Thriller

I went to quote the post with the photos and see the issue. There is no space between the IMG tags. If you hit Enter at least once (I like to do it twice to make a space between) the photos, they won't display sideways.

Now, I see them vertically, so there must be some differences in how different browsers display...I'm using Firefox.