GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

• 2 weeks later...
12803962043_9324c35c12_b.jpg

Dave,

It's freaky how much the little girl in this photo resembles my sister Sofia at the same age. I've shown the photo to my sister and our parents, and to an uncle -- all of them thought it was a photo of Sofia! In fact, my uncle is still not convinced that it isn't Sofia! :D

Ike

Dave,

It's freaky how much the little girl in this photo resembles my sister Sofia at the same age. I've shown the photo to my sister and our parents, and to an uncle -- all of them thought it was a photo of Sofia! In fact, my uncle is still not convinced that it isn't Sofia! :D

Ike

That is something! Does the family have any photos of her next to a 1954 Buick or remember a similar scene?

That is something! Does the family have any photos of her next to a 1954 Buick or remember a similar scene?

I doubt that it's a bootleg photo of my sister! ;) But the resemblance is uncanny. I don't recall seeing any photos of my sister next to 1954 Buick; and our parents didn't have a dog back then, nor do they remember any neighbors with such a dog. (It wasn't immediately noticeable to me, but there is what looks like a black Cocker Spaniel next to the car and behind the little girl.) Also, my guess is this photo is from the mid- to late 50s. My sister wasn't tooling around on a tricycle until the early 60s.

Just for laughs, I put a copy of this photo on my parents' living room digital photo frame displaying family photos! (Really; I'm not kidding.) :P It may not be my sister, but she feels like one of the family!

Ike

Guest BigDogDaddy

Ever wonder how they got the fins to lay down on the '59 GM bodies ? At least they tried it on a Chevy first. :)

safe_image.php?d=AQDli_GQMBFcRosn&w=377&h=197&url=http%3A%2F%2F31.media.tumblr.com%2F40b170f4371a20b90389c87a05508a10%2Ftumblr_n1arppXGA91r6ro49o1_500.jpg&cfs=1&sx=0&sy=0&sw=500&sh=261

There was a Buick waiting for her when she got off of the train. :)

1384109_562082570530239_1205876234_n.jpg

Just another one of God's wonders that make us appreciate nature at it's best.

I wonder what the older gentleman with the white hair is thinking? Probably the same thing the rest of us perverts are. :rolleyes:

Just another one of God's wonders that make us appreciate nature at it's best.

I wonder what the older gentleman with the white hair is thinking? Probably the same thing the rest of us perverts are. :rolleyes:

He's probably got a better perspective of the subject than we do.

Guest oldblackcat

That Flamingo interior got me drooling ...

Saw these when searching for Wildcat pics today, hope they're not repeats.

post-99025-143142454206_thumb.jpg

post-99025-143142454209_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...