GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Here's a mix of new and new at the Brockport International Airport. Sorry about the lack of a model, there is just something about the "subtle" differences from the previous picture that caught my eye.

121711a.jpg

Oh, it is called international becuase a guy from Canada made an emergency landing there.

Bernie

I am YOUR insurance agent, ha ha, now your rate will double. Lol. I just LOVE commissions. hehe.

In 1966 I had a 64 Vette coupe. At a stop sign it coughed, then fire out the carb, and then a FIRE. I coasted a few feet to the curb, a man ran out of a building with a fire ext., I lifted the hood, he put out the small fire. We were heading out of Michigan for Texas to visit family, I looked at the man that helped, he looked at me and said, BETTER CALL YOUR AGENT, then he said, WAIT A MINUTE, I AM YOUR AGENT, and sure enough he was. He helped me tow it home a few blocks, cleaned up the mess, found just a few wires melted, so being a car guy, replaced with new wire, and in 4 hours headed to Texas. OH, put the air cleaner back on the car where it BELONGED.

Dale in Indy

I guess this would count:

Texas Bride

and

Louisiana Cajun Groom

married at beautiful Plantation House on Mississippi River.

I gave them a ride in honor of their wedding day which they said they would always appreciate

post-54863-143142914882_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...