GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Halloween, 2014... Dana the Diva is back for one Halloween evening, 2014, only for your viewing pleasure. Sexy??? Depends.... And that is no adult diaper.... :P Did I mention she is Play Boy Play Mate of the Year? :o Dandy Dave!

post-44142-143142813011_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143142813015_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143142813271_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143142813276_thumb.jpg

post-44142-14314281328_thumb.jpg

post-44142-143142813284_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dana's my Cousin 3 times removed. First removed from a Booth to a Bar Stool, Second, removed from the Bar stool to a table, third, removed from the table to the floor. Swept up and taken out with the trash in the morning. :o LOL, Dandy Dave!

I remember driving around the river flats just north of Catskill one foggy night. That ain't far from Crayville is it.

That river water comes down from Albany. It might be in the flotsam.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.. I just got a chill.

Bernire

Dana's my Cousin 3 times removed. First removed from a Booth to a Bar Stool, Second, removed from the Bar stool to a table, third, removed from the table to the floor. Swept up and taken out with the trash in the morning. :o LOL, Dandy Dave!

Ugh!

That stuff should be censored! Where is a moderator when you need them? Ugh!

I remember driving around the river flats just north of Catskill one foggy night. That ain't far from Crayville is it.

That river water comes down from Albany. It might be in the flotsam.

Brrrrrrrrrrrr.. I just got a chill.

Bernire

Yup, Craryville is on the East side of the Hudson river about 10 or so miles along Rt. 23 Bernie. Dandy Dave!

That last one makes me wonder if there is a special support fixture attached to the broom handle when they ride on Halloween.

B

Not sure on the Support, But, the Witch's around here tell me they get about 100 miles to the Magic Spell. ;) Dandy Dave!

So now we know what to much boxed wine will for you or to you depending if you are the photographer or the subject. To bad the Buick had to suffer being involved.

Tttthhhhhhh. Boxed wine nothing. Time to retire the "Bunny Suit" Next year a wrestler. Cuz they is so true. Thump, Thump. your down! Flash wins again!... LOLOL.. :P Dandy Dave!

Halloween is over, the witches are gone, and obviously spell checker doesn't apply to all spells.

I hear they are adding some kind of barrier to the new Tappan Zee bridge so those critters don't get upstream and spawn.

New page yet?

B

The Eddie Rockets Buick caught my interest. I thought looks like a cool diner, wonder where its at, maybe I'll stop there in my travels someday. Turns out its a 50's style American food diner in Ireland! I don't think I'll ever get to Ireland but if I did I would go. They have quite a few locations.

post-50687-143142820924_thumb.jpg

post-50687-143142820925_thumb.jpg