GIRLS ON BUICKS

Guest imported_MrEarl

Here's my definition, straight from www.m-w.com Merriam Webster on line: If there's another one, you brought it up, not me. :rolleyes:

Full Definition of SNATCH

intransitive verb

: to attempt to seize something suddenly

transitive verb

: to take or grasp abruptly or hastily <snatch up a pen> <snatched the first opportunity>; also : to seize or take suddenly without permission, ceremony, or right <snatched a kiss>

— snatch·er noun

If there's another one, you brought it up, not me. :rolleyes:

Here's my definition, straight from www.m-w.com Merriam Webster on line: If there's another one, you brought it up, not me. :rolleyes:

Full Definition of SNATCH

intransitive verb

: to attempt to seize something suddenly

transitive verb

: to take or grasp abruptly or hastily <snatch up="" a="" pen=""> <snatched the="" first="" opportunity="">; also : to seize or take suddenly without permission, ceremony, or right <snatched a="" kiss="">

— snatch·er noun

</snatched></snatched></snatch>

If there's another one, you brought it up, not me. :rolleyes:

You conveniently left out the ones in "2snatch" trollface-dance-o.gif

Yes, but funny anyway. C'mon, haven't you ever dreamed of being a hood ornament? .............Anonymous in Texas

Honestly, would you prefer pink bunnies?

LOL.. Sick, Warped, Nutz, Crazy, Disturbing, whatever you may call it on one Halloween night once a year where people walk around with chopped off heads. Arms, Knives in the back, ect. Ghost's and goolies of every kind and blood dripping every where is not disturbing? Better a pink Bunny knocking at your door than a mummy with a knife here to take all your candy, money, and your life also. All you with your negative comment deserve this. At least the Pick Bunny Donated the Costume winnings to a good cause. A local cancer charity to try to make thing better for those who suffer. If your wife, or girl friend, was stricken with cancer, would you dawn a pink bunny suit if you knew it would save her? If it would raise enough money to create a new drug that would save those stricken. I think I know the answer. It was all in fun and for a good cause. I think everyone should do the pink walk for the eradication of cancer. Now bring on the negative comments... Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dandy Dave

You done the right thing! I would have to say that I have done worse lookin' things to help out a good cause or a friend or family in need.

I for one, applaud you and hope to meet you in person soon, but preferably in normal attire. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Normal attire any other time of the year. Those feeling two inches tall now, should feel two inches tall. Or less. Thank you very much.

Dandy Dave!

Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Dandy Dave

You done the right thing! I would have to say that I have done worse lookin' things to help out a good cause or a friend or family in need.

I for one, applaud you and hope to meet you in person soon, but preferably in normal attire. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Normal attire is a speedo & sandals. Maybe farmer overalls.

OOOPS, He did dress up for the Eyes on Design show this last summer. Even sported a bow tie. :) I know because I was there with my wife. Second picture is the three of us. The first picture is him giving an interview to a middle east TV station with the Chartreuse Lady behind him.

post-44099-143142828206_thumb.jpg

post-44099-143142828203_thumb.jpg

Probably still back on page 41, post 1012 :P
Tththththththththththththh... I hear tell everything in Texas is big. Even the Rut holes are super size, and it takes at least three days to climb out of em. ;) Dandy Dave! Edited by Dandy Dave (see edit history)

Guest shadetree77

Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's goin' on here fellas? We've got almost a full page and no pretty ladies with women standing next to them. :rolleyes: I'm gonna' grab the wheel and get us back 'tween the mailboxes.:cool:

post-75106-143142830539_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142830541_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142830543_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142830554_thumb.jpg

post-75106-143142830558_thumb.jpg

post-75106-14314283056_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830564_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830566_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830568_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-14314283057_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830572_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830575_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830578_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-14314283058_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830582_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830585_thumb.jpeg

post-75106-143142830587_thumb.jpeg

Edited by shadetree77 (see edit history)

shadetree77, picture #13 of your post # 1088 shows the 1950 Buick. I don't think I ever recall a more distinctive GRILL on a Buick. LOVE or HATE relationship, it is very distinctive, and although it was heavier than the actual car, hehe. it did get ones attention.

Would be interested in knowing what other grills fall into that distinction.

Mailboxes?

Dale In Indy

• 2 weeks later...

nice indeed. notice the portholes have been inset vs what I always liked about the 56's protruding ones, I guess to get the "shaved" appearance. I bet he considered inverting the sweepspears also. Note also the shaved antenna on the rear quarter panel. I guess the Air Force sergeant? is contributing to the pictures by showing off her nicely "shaved" legs also. That's a pretty nicely restored B-25 in the back ground too.

thanks for sharing ozzytom