Need Pull Down Mechanism for 90 TC

andyb

me too, but it's not very high on my priority list yet. Lights were first, now brakes, then A/C, to make the wife happy, then console switches, then msybe pulldown.

It's a little more trouble manually, but it feels the same when topless...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: larryF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">me too, but it's not very high on my priority list yet. Lights were first, now brakes, then A/C, to make the wife happy, then console switches, then msybe pulldown.

It's a little more trouble manually, but it feels the same when topless... </div></div>

Uh, are you talking about driving your TC Larry or? wink.gif

Alan

Alan,

I THINK I read that they are all the same ~ But ~ in the mid '90 series Chrysler added that silver metal delay relay as a fix for some system problem that was causing a "run on" condition. The motor would continue to recycle without stopping and resetting after each cycle and just run on & on.?? Lou

Nah, not the same, I have four here and there are some changes. I'm not certain but I believe it changes when the hardtop hold down changes, you know, with rear latch and without rear latch. Dead thread now though Lou, Dog is not interested in paying me $50. more than I paid from the J-yard for it. Maybe going to the J-yard, finding a TC Masi, unbolting it, bringing it home, cleaning it up, and storing it for years should cost less than $50. smirk.gif

Alan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LouZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alan,

That is a consideration I hadn't thought of. You know I will check it when the "East Coast Weather" gets better. lz </div></div>

I'll bet you a beer (at the TC nats in Carlsbad??) that you will see your 89 frame is different than your 91 frame smile.gif

Alan

BTW it's 85 degrees here today, I think I'll go drive the TC after changing the oil wink.gif

Guest larryF

Blah blah blah. I live in NW Florida, where it should be sunny and warm by now, but it's 37 outside, with 30 mph winds. Coldest winter here in 25 years, because I bought a convertible.