help identify...

Peter Gariepy

Well,maybe your right,that's why I asked,I don't know.However,I beg to differ.The '35 did not have a split windshield.At least the ones I pulled up on the internet didn't.And,the grille on the one's I pulled up look like this one except they did not have the crank hole at the bottom.Google 1935 Oldsmobile and you'll see what I was looking at. Ken

P.S.The photo West Peterson shows looks closest,but his pic doesn't show the whole frtend.Since my photo is straight on,it's hard to tell,but the grille looks like it is straight up and down like the '32Ford.

It's not a 35 olds , how do i know , well i have a 35 sitting in my workshop right now that i am working on for a friend , and it is nothing like the car pictured,35's came in two series the L35 which was the eight cyl and F35 the six both had split windshields , and both used the same body except the eight had a longer hood . also i have just looked up my American car spotters guide 1920-1939. West's right its a 34 Olds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KenGaidos</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know you guys are not streetrodders...</div></div>

While the AACA's mission is not about street rods, there are several of us who either enjoy them, own them or would like to own one. I have to admit, I even have a subscription to Rodders Journal, thanks to a certain AACA Forum moderator who even has an e-mail address that goes something like hotrod32. I won't mention his name, but it starts with Wayne. cool.gif

Thanks for the photo.