Original Color Samples?

Guest mercman86

Guest mercman86

HI!

Does anyone know where i can look up original 1959 Ford Car Colors?? I tried many online searches but have turned up nothing. All help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Alex

Guest mercman86

Thanks Lew! Thats what i was looking for, now i gotta find somewhere i can find two tone color schemes that were offered, i found a bunch of chevy lists but none for ford yet. Thanks for your help!

Guest mercman86

I haven't checked the data plate but the car is white over blue. I will check the data plate this weekend, im assuming its gonna be wedgewood blue but im not sure if its the original paint since the previous owner has started body work and only the front and rear fenders have blue paint on them, the doors were re skinned and are in primer. Thanks again for your help!

• 5 years later...
Thanks Lew! Thats what i was looking for, now i gotta find somewhere i can find two tone color schemes that were offered, i found a bunch of chevy lists but none for ford yet. Thanks for your help!

post-92395-143142738612_thumb.jpgI'm here from the Chrysler TC forum reading Ford Merc postings looking to find a turn signal lens for my brother's 68 Merc Park Lane or Monterey and though it's a couple years late thought you might like to see this.

post-92395-143142738579_thumb.jpg