1939 Buick Coupe work in progress!

Guest Grant Magrath

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grant Magrath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope this works!

Cheers

Grant </div></div>

Sadly no ! frown.gif

And facebook is banned from work PC's so need look from my home PC later tonight.

You can add images by using filemanager and add file

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grant Magrath</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [img:left]http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=30314979&id=1180632791

I hope this works!

Cheers

Grant </div></div>At another PC and again sadly no. frown.gif

<span style="font-style: italic">Facebook Login

You must log in to see this page.</span>

Only accessible if registered with facebook

Guest ZondaC12

n1180632791_30314979_6540.jpg

I have a facebook myself so I was able to see the link, grabbed the actual picture.

What youll wanna do is for each picture from your album you want to share, right click on the picture itself, hit "Properties" and where it shows the web address of the photo itself in this new window that comes up, copy and paste THAT here with IMG tags and itll work. Just like I did here. Or you can actually use the "Share" button that facebook has so you can actually....well, share pictures with non-users of facebook!

Guest Grant Magrath

Sorry guys!

I'll allow access to my Facebook pictures. BTW, Allan and Ross, we now have a windscreen! Probably only a week or so away from the dreaded VIN!

Cheers

Grant

Guest Grant Magrath

n1180632791_30231285_9367.jpgn1180632791_30231286_1441.jpgn1180632791_30314999_8545.jpgn1180632791_30315000_8875.jpgn1180632791_30315001_7402.jpgn1180632791_30315003_8094.jpgn1180632791_30077210_7443.jpg

As some of you more astute Buick fans may have noticed, the last picture is not a Buick! It's my 1939 Chevrolet Master 85 Sport sedan!

Cheers

Grant

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Grant Magrath</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry guys!

I'll allow access to my Facebook pictures. BTW, Allan and Ross, we now have a windscreen! Probably only a week or so away from the dreaded VIN!

Cheers

Grant </div></div>Looking good. cool.gif

I should be back to recover my sample glass & other items in a few weeks

For information of those not in NZ: VIN is Vechile Identification Number(or simalar ?). An inspection by ?? is needed before issue and then registration to allow legal use on the road.

Allan

Guest Grant Magrath

Great!

When you're here next Allan, I think my uncle has some window garnish molding decals for you. Thanks on behalf of my father and myself for all the invaluable help you've provided us!

Cheers

Grant

Guest Grant Magrath

Hi Joel.

Thanks for that! We cleaned up the manifold as best we could and used POR15 Brilliant Aluminium Heat Resistant Paint. Cleanliness is the key. As the car hasn't had a huge amount of use, the jury's out as to it's durability. We'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Grant