Reatta headrests

Reattatude

Okay that is good to know. When I showed my wife pics of the Reatta interior she mentioned that the headrest might be a trouble spot for her (has a neck injury)

So if I can yank it off and stick a pillow in its place that should shoot down any argument against Reatta-ownership in that department. lol.

Unfortunately, this makes her quite picky concerning a car's comfortableness so I hope there is enough Reatta between her and the road. (could always blame the tires in a pinch, we'll replace those soon) ;P

Maybe by the weekend I'll be back here posting as a real Reatta owner!

I find the headrest quite comfortable and as long as you are not wearing a helment, in a good position.

If you really want to pamper her I have seen 16-way seats put on the passenger side. They are power everything including thigh and lumbar support.

Yes, but whats comfortable for you and me may not be for the missus - at least IF the headrest isnt accomodating to her it can be removed, however a missing headrest is not a good whiplash preventative. With me driving Maybe she will need a crash helmet,,,ha ha.

So a 16way is stock for drivers side only...and the control panel would be against the ctn console in the passenger side position. Thats interesting.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So a 16way is stock for drivers side only...and the control panel would be against the ctn console in the passenger side position. Thats interesting.</div></div>

No, the switch pod is simply swapped over to the other (outboard) side.

post-30931-143138027325_thumb.jpg