Do we have any graphics folks here on the forum?

Tom Laferriere

I am looking for a graphics person that can work with my logo and create a watermark from it which will be placed on all my photos programmatically. It may have to be embossed a little, transparent back ground, etc. Each photo of course is different in some form. My programmer continues to remind me that he is not a graphics person.

Contact me if interested.

Thanks,

Tom Laferriere

Tom,

If you simply have a quantity of photos you simply want to put your logo on, then I can help.

How many photos?

What size are the photos? (pixel dimensions ie. 1800*1200, etc.)

Can i see the watermark?

Where do you want the watermark? (center, corner, footer, etc.)

I can take a large group of photos (100 to 1000s) then batch apply a watermark in the same position on each photo (embossed, etc.).

Hi Peter, Every photo on ebay has a watermark in the lower right corner. I am looking to do the same thing, only with my logo. I have 1000's of photos now and will be adding 1000's later. This is all for website only.

My problem which I need help with is I cant seem to convert my logo to a 'watermark' properly. Once I have my logo watermarked, I provide it to my webmaster and he writes a script that impregnates it on all past, present and future pictures uploaded to the server. Maybe the my logo watermarked may also need embossing??

I hope I described it well.

Thanks all,

Tom

so you basically needs a tool to do the watermarking after you upload it to your web server?

or

Do you want someone to watermark them before you upload them to the server?

or

you simply need a logo that your programmer can apply to your photos... your current one isnt "watermark"able.

Does he have a mac or windows computer?

if its going to a website can i see the website?

what type of server is your website running on?

are you using any type of "gallery" software to manage your photos online?

send me the logo so i can see what can be done with it.

Feel free to email directly on this. petergariepy@gmail.com

peter