1937 LaSalle convertible sedan

1937 LaSalle convertible sedan for restoration. Complete very solid car with many new restoration parts collected. See a more complete description along with great pictures kindly posted of a restored car by another member on the AACA General discussion forum under Cadillac-LaSalle Club. $22,000 , interesting trade welcome.

I have some pictures I can email and happy to take specific pictures. Call me.

Sorry, I have yet to successfully post pictures to this site, though I can email them OK.

Jim Stamper

Grantham, N H 603 863 2621

dstamp4@comcast.net

Dear Keiser31;

My grateful thanks for the picture posting at the very least. Maybe I can find some useful or at least amusing thing for your Dodges.

Do you recall where you saw the convertible sedan? I notice an after market gauge of some sort, heat or oil ? Might it have been hopped up a bit. I have always found the stock gauges reliable.

Much thanks; Jim

The 1937 LaSalle in the photos belonged to a friend in San Diego with the last name of Foley. That was twenty-five or thirty years ago and I cannot remember his first name. I seem to recall that he had just installed the after market instrument. He was going to take the original out to do something with it and he did not want to miss a tour and show our club was going to.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest prof pat

Jim, where are u located, if you could send me a privite note I am in Carlsbad several times a month and would like to look at the car.

Dear Prof Pat;

I am in Grantham, New Hampshire. I am sure you are thinking of New Mexico. Where are you located? Manchester , New Hampshire is the closest large airport, but I have around 200 pictures I can email. You should call me first @ 603 863 2621 . I can answer any questions you have over the phone, as I have owned the car some years, and I can follow up our conversation with many very specific pictures.

Regards; Jim

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...