Unknown Fenders Need help to ID

HD4ME

Got these from a garage attic of a 98 year old guys estate. Picture is of one but I have a left and right.They appear to have never been mounted, Think they are for a truck. They are 10"wide, 22"high and 46 3/4 end to end. the fender in background is different than these and for a car. Thanks,

post-58938-143138017392_thumb.jpg

post-58938-143138017421_thumb.jpg

post-58938-14313801745_thumb.jpg

Without the running board mounting holes, you are most likely correct that they are for a truck. The mounting brackets look like "top of the frame" style like a truck frame or bed rather than side of the frame or car body mount and I would say mid-twenties.

Guest Bob Kerr

I know what they fit. Please call me and please don't put them on a trailer! I also sent a PM. Call at 317-345-9591 cell or 812-383-4234 Home. , Bob

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Bob Kerr

Just to let everyone know what they are, the pair is for a 1919-1923 Oldsmobile Economy truck. I am still trying to figure out the single rear fender. I have all of them now in my barn. Boy are all of them in NICE shape and NOS. Never seen NOS fenders from that era so nice in my life! The single rear fender I was thinking might be a Haynes or Studebaker or possibly a Cole from around 1914-16. Anyone have any ideas on that one?

• 2 weeks later...