not sure what i have

harryo

i got this car not sure what yr i find id number on fame buick 1364272 and engine 140107 i think its i 1925 but dont know model or yr for sureits a 6 c 4 wheel brakesdata plate is missing off fire wall do this numbers mean any thing thanks harry

Harryo, I'm not sure what you have either, but Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. I am sure that with a little bit more information, somebody can help you. You might start with a photo of the car. Instructions for posting a photo can be found here:

http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php/topics/429887/How_to_attach_a_photo_to_your_#Post429887

Let us know how we can help you...

hello i not sure any one can help me the car is only about 3/4 there i posted the numbers i find on car but i dont know if that will help the body is missing and fire wall to front is there but not any more of body he fame and drive train is about it its been siting for yrs and yrs so for now just oiling too get things moving i know its silly too my family that i bring this car home but just loved the way she looks from front if i can save her just one car like her than it worth it lol any way thanks for writing back harry