1983 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2 Door

Guest 31Graham

Guest 31Graham

For Sale: 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2 Door, Smoke Grey Metallic and Black, 1/2 Vinyl Roof (Black), Smoke Grey Velour Interor, 302 CFI, AOD (rebuilt but won't shift out of second gear for some reason), AOD replacement in trunk, 5 Matching aluminum rims, Bumper Jack, All electric works, AC used to throw ice back during the Reagan administration but the seal popped or rotted out while it has been sitting since 1999. Would like to see this car go to a good home as it is a good car. Body is straight. Previous damage to driver side door as I opened the door on a post at a gas station and made a heck of a dent.

Guest 31Graham

I forgot to mention that I had the door fixed so it's straight again and the rims are the factory color coded original 15x7 turbine style. Also it came with the high output factory concert sound stereo but in 1990 I had the rear deck customized at a local stereo shop to fit two 15 subwoofers, two 12 inch mid-bass, and four 2 by 6 high output tweeter horns. It was good enough for sound competition back inthe day. They made it so none of the components could be seen from by covering the rear deck lid with acoustically transparent fabric. It looks all original through the back window.