Cloth Covered HT wire, [edited] I mean Spark Plug wire, 7mm

Guest 1937RHDNZ

Guest 1937RHDNZ

I wish to change my HT Spark Plug leads to the cloth covered style. I have found a 'suitable' supplier, with the colour I would like. www.magnetoparts.com, Bill Lopoulos, 29 Chard Rd Tyngsboro, MA 01879. The trouble is even though this guy says he sells internationally, I am totally unable to get an email reply from him, which is very frustrating.

Cloth covered wire is commonly available in the US, BUT the companies that sell often want minimum dollar amounts and outrageous freight.

Can someone recommend a supplier that will sell around 12' of lead and have reasonable freight to New Zealand

I know of YnZ's, Rhode Is, etc are there other companies that may be able to help me?

I am after the yellow with red & black trace.

The problem here in the US is that freight has gone up though the roof along with the price of Copper.

What gage are you looking for? Spark plug wire? Wire for lights and accessorys? Most of this wire has a modern core covering with a coth covering over that. I have some Different colors left over from jobs that I have done though the years. I may have what you want? Dandy Dave!

Guest 1937RHDNZ

Thanks guys. I have discovered www.brillman.com they seem to be a manufacturer and look quite promising, their prices seem very competitive. The cable I want seems to be for sale at quite a few places, so it shouldn't be that hard to get, surely.

Will have wait and see if I get a reply, fingers crossed. A lot of companies must be making far too much money and don't seem the slightest bit interested in smaller overseas orders.