1932 Chrysler CI convertible sedan very rough

1929 Nash convertible standard six

email only dbracer26@aol.com

post-31312-14313801397_thumb.jpg

post-31312-143138013984_thumb.jpg

post-31312-143138013995_thumb.jpg

post-31312-143138014005_thumb.jpg

post-31312-143138014016_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bob Scafani (see edit history)

Guest Johnpaul Ragusa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bob Scafani</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello John,

I can take photos of any specific aspect of any car you are interested in. If you are just interested in photos of cars go to google. Please contact me by email ONLY, as the post indicates. </div></div>

This comes off a little sacrastic. Do you have a website where these are posted or are you implying to google for pcis if your just "browsing"?

Where are you located and what are the prices BTW? I am looking at the Chrsyler Limo and the Nash Convertible

I think that Bob Scafani is simply trying to tell me that we should only email him for photos if interested in his cars. I also believe that he meant that if I just want to collect photos of cars, to just go to Google for them and not to him. Not necessarily HIS cars. Yes...it was a little rude, but I am sure he is a very nice guy and is just tired of "looky Lous".

Guest Johnpaul Ragusa

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keiser31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that Bob Scafani is simply trying to tell me that we should only email him for photos if interested in his cars. I also believe that he meant that if I just want to collect photos of cars, to just go to Google for them and not to him. Not necessarily HIS cars. Yes...it was a little rude, but I am sure he is a very nice guy and is just tired of "looky Lous". </div></div>

Wouldnt you need to post pics to even get looky lous? I think we said this on another thread but no pics, no location, no price equals no sale.

Not knocking you Bob, just saying if you are looking for less "tire kickers" and more buyers you need to post some pics, prices,etc. I thought it was a rule for even posting in the buy/sell.

I have bought a couple of small DB items from Bob recently, sight unseen, and have always found his decriptions of condition to be conservative. His 'good' has been a VG in my book.

He also replies via email in good time. If someone is serious I think you will find dealing with Bob a good experience.

Except for the one fellow who bought parts from Bob Has anybody every received a reply concerning a car he offers as "for sale" with an actual price and his location?

I can say he has responded to my inquiry quickly with pictures and details, and a price. I hadn't gotten to asking location, as I have decided not to pursue the project.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...