Dyno Application

Bill Stoneberg

So, if you like to play with cars and always wondered how your car woould do if they hooked up instruments and did a full modern road test on it, now you can see if you have an Iphone.

They have made a application that you can load in that will show you things like 0 - 60 times, 1/4 mile times, horsepower at the rear wheels, lateral g's while truning corners and other useful info.

Screen shots and information is at http://dynolicious.com/,

It only costs about 13 bucks and it is cool. We playled with it last night with an empty truck (not so hot turning) and then filled it full of concrete. It made a visible difference and the application showed it. I want to try it my my Riviera now.

I have no interest in this, just found it and thought other may too.

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BUICK RACER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill, thanks for sharing, that is cool! Now if they only come up with the same for a BLACKBERRY! cool.gif </div></div>

You just need to upgrade to the I Phone...

Just think you could use this at the drag races and amaze all the others with i.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: buick5563</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bill Stoneberg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

You just need to upgrade to the I Phone...

</div></div>

Then you can surf forum threads and comment on them from your garage like I'm doing right now.

Mike

sent from my iPhone </div></div>

I can and do that with my "Crackberry"!