HERSHEY - Volunteers Needed Friday

Steve Moskowitz

RM is looking for 12 volunteers capable of driving cars across the auction ramp on Friday night at the fall meet. About a 5 hour stint and a chance to experience (for a minute or two!) driving a Duesenberg or other great car!

They are also looking for 12 FIT people to help push certain cars that will not be allowed to run through due to exhaust, noise, etc.

Please send me an email if you DEFINITELY want to help with your name, address, phone number, email address with RMHELP in the subject title. Please also indicated whether you are a "driver or a pusher" or either (seriously consider your physical well being if you wish to push!)

Thanks

Steve

aaca1@aaca.org

CHANGE: RM NEEDS THE HELP TO BE THERE AT 2PM. THE AUCTION IS AN HOUR EARLIER THIS YEAR AND THEY ARE GOING TO TRY AND GET IT DONE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE 5-6 HOURS.

Maybe some more people can do what I did. E-mail or call some folks that you have addresses/phone numbers for that either don't come on the forum at all, don't come often or have been busy and might not know about the need for drivers and pushers for the auction.

Two people that I contacted have volunteered to drive cars. smile.gif

Guest windjamer

Susan, I also called a frend I know dos not watch the forum. I think he may have called Steve after 10 last night.I know he stsrted to drool at the chance to drive or push the cars. He will be at Hershey all week, probably in Steves back pocket FrI.