Akron OH, Aug 14 & 15, 2009

serb

Stevo and Others:

The 2009 Great Lakes Regional is being hosted by the Akron Canton Chapter. Dates are Aug 14 & 15, 2009 Host hotel is the Sheraton Suites in Cuyahoga Falls, OH near Akron. www.sheratonakron.com. 330.929.3000. Contact Stan Hazell 330.923.9098 Buicknut@att.net or Chip Aeppli 330.634.0103 cwaeppli@att.net. This info is from the flyer they were handing out at the 2008 Regional in Archbold hosted by our chapter. I had a very long and good conversation with both Stan and Chip after the banquet on Sat. night and know they're workin' hard to host a great one. As the National is in Denver for 2009, I offered an opinion that that attendance for the 2009 GLR Meet could be quite large so early reservations would probably be in order. I don't know if Chip or Stan are Forum members so here's the info.

By the way I want to thank all those who attended the 2008 Meet. Our chapter enjoyed hosting it and meeting some nice people and seeing some fine cars. I particularly want to recognize Tom and Donna Gestwick and others from the Niagara Frontier Chapter and BCA members from Pennsylvania,and Maryland who drove in to our meet. Buicktown, Northeast Ohio, and Central Michigan had nice representation as well.

Thanks again from all of us in the Glass City Chapter.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest orrville69gs

Time is running out for early registration. Deadling is July 31st. The Akron/Canton Chapter has been working hard to make this a great regional. There are still seats available for the Banquet. Come and enjoy the Cuyahoga Falls River Front area.

• 4 weeks later...