Vintage Buick Meet Photos?

lancemb

Hi, I am looking for vintage photos from National Buick meets from the 1970's, as I am hoping to spot my 57 or one of the other cars in one of them that my dad used to show. I think they used to be in Flint always at that time? Is there an archive somewhere that I can access?

lancemb, was your father a member of the Chicagoland Chapter? If so, what was his name?

I'm asking because my good friend, Gary Klecka (now living in Alaska), attended most of the 1970's era Flint meets with his '55 Roadmaster. He would caravan with other Chicagoland members, and I seem to recall seeing some photos that he shot of his '55 traveling along with a '57 Roadmaster.

Yes, my father is James Basiorka and he was an early member of the Chicagoland chapter (lives in NW Indiana on IL border). He hasn't been an active member for awhile as his health is failing. He also drove a Black 40 Special Coupe (featured in 70 years of Buick) a couple of the earlier years. Here is a recent picture of the Roadmaster...

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/lancemb/57Roadmaster.jpg

It looked the same then except it had Indiana plate. Any pictures would really be great!