What does this rim/tire fit?

jimkf

I came across a set of 5 33x4 rims and tires. I have no idea what car(s) they would fit. The sheer size of the rim tells me that it has to be a larger car from the teens or twenties...but that's just a guess. I know, however, that they will not fit on my Kaiser Frazer or Willys cars!

I'm sure more than one make used this size...anyone care to elaborate?

And, yes, they're for sale.

Thanks!

http://kaiserfrazercars.com/33tire1.JPG

Your rims are Firestone type E and were used on:

Apperson all 1921-22

Auburn closed 1920-22

Chandler all 1919-22

Davis all 1920-22

Kline all 1919-22

Lorraine part 1921

Nash 681,2,3,5,6,7 1918-22

Pilot 6-50 1922

Reo all 1922

Where are you located and what do you want for them?

I'm located in northern Ohio...near Cleveland, and am asking $150 for all 5. Four of the rims look to be in good shape with the 5th having some rust around the bead. All of the tires are rock hard and unusable.

I can deliver to Hershey, we'll be in the Chocolate field.

Based on the list provided, perhaps I should go back to the farm and look for the rest of the car!

Hi Jim!

Since I´m not really used to using this forum, I send my message once more, to be sure you get it. Also, I may add:

I have a friend who is going to Hershey, willing to pick up the rims, maybe that´s both simpler and cheaper. I´ll pay you in advance, of course. My normal e-mail address is: psw@telia.com

Rgds, Per

Hi!

I´m interested in buying your set of five 33x4" rims! They will fit my 1919 Buick. I was told you have them by another guy here in Sweden (Mr Leif Holmberg) and that you wanted USD 150.00 for them.

For reference, I am a member of the HCCA.

Pls find shipping cost to:

Per Westerberg

Valevagen 41

18264 Djursholm

Sweden

I can pay either by wire directly to your bank acct, or via PayPal. Payment in advance, of course.

Kind regards,

Per