HELP- FS 1990 TC by Maserati- 16V 4cyl maserati turbo eng,5sp,

Hi,

I'm trying to sell my dads TC for him. I listed it for 12k, is that a fair price for this car?

Its in very good condition and has all the service records and original papers.

It's wht/w/new ginger leather interior, hard top w/stand and soft top. It has 92k and the engine was rebuilt in 2000 by Hemi Anderson at 89k. It is the 16V,4cyl maserati turbo engine w/ 5spd manual Getrag transmission.

It is 1 of 3 wht/gngr calif. 5 speed turbos made.

I would Greatly appreciate any and all help/advise as to how to price and sell this car.

Thanks!

Corey

Hi Corey,

That seems to be a very hard question to answer. The books vary greatly in price. The Kelly Blue book ( you can google that info) will show a low price. The NADA (National Auto Dealers Assn.) will have a higher price. (that also can be googled). A real price is probably in the middle. There is one more price you can try, this one needs a membership to get; but if you know an auto dealer he probably has a membership and can get it free for you. that's CPI (Consumer Price Index). My guess without checking would be about $8000.00. Good Luck, Lou

HI MARK,

THE CAR IS IN SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO,CA. I HAVE A COUPLE OF PICS WITH SOFT TOP I CAN POST RIGHT AWAY. I WILL BE TAKING MORE DETAILED PICS TOMMOROW. IF THERE'S ANYTHING IN PARTICULAR YOU'D LIKE TO SEE LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SNAP THEM.

THANKS,

COREY

• 1 year later...

WOOOOT!:cool: Pat has joined (actually POSTED, I see your join date is last year) the TC list after alllll the years I've been asking him to.... Pat, since you're the new guy here I'll be gentle:p Look at Corey's post date, it was like 18 months ago and she never posted again. Dead end friend. I follwed up 18 months ago and got nowhere:(

If you send me an email picture of any TC's you *may* have Pat, I'll post them for you;)

Alan