Our Newest Addition 1946 Super

serb

Guest imported_MrEarl

Let me be the first to congratulate you. Very much worth the wait I'd say. Love that blue. So what's the history of the car, do you know.Bet you've already tried out that back seat, right.

Lamar,

I did not know if I should answer the question you posed so I asked Lana and this is what she said, "That is why it is called a <span style="font-weight: bold">SUPER</span>".

Stevo

It took a while to answer because we were at the graduation ceremonies. Proud as hell and struttin' like a banty rooster. Master of Science in Education. She is my youngest and my only one to get her Master's Degree. The other two did not go for the Master's.

Guest 57wagon

she' a peach, Steve! Do you have some backround on the car? I would love to have one just like her!

Still looking for more background, it came out of Texas spent some time in Maryland and supposedly came from Minnesotta, but that is all I know. It is not too specific but it is a start.

stevo

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 46BuickSuper

I also acquired a 46 Buick Super about a year ago from a family member. I did the whole engine rebuild but seem to have an overheating problem, I've heard it is common for the Buicks of this era.

New water pump, radiator and hoses are fine, and block is not plugged so I'm at a loss and don't want to keep ripping parts off testing them. Any ideas?