My plan for World domination is working...(TC world that is..)

My evil plan to migrate all (or most) known TC's to West Michigan is working!! Soon all TC's will be located in or around West Michigan then the National meets will be next!!Muahahaha.... (now you know why they call me Mad_Bohemian!! smirk.gif )

It may take a little longer than originally planned since I can bribe, beg, tempt, tease, cajole, convince, badger and strong-arm only one person at a time...but I'll get there...eventually... muahahahah...

Yes, yes... another TC will soon be on it's way to the Coopersville area for it's new home. Those of you that know of my father's search to 'bag' his first TC can rest easy tonight..mission accomplished! smile.gif

Seriously though, has there ever been talk or thoughts of a more, kinda-Northerly-Midwest based TC meet? It would great to have something closer that's more of a driveable distance.

Stay tuned for more updates.... laugh.gif

I like you thinking Mad cool.gif

You've turned one guy onto the pride of TC ownership? Rookie wink.gif There are 4 more TC's in my area due to my uh, influence. Another first time owner is looking as we speak... My brother is warming up to them now as are at least two others in my FWD Chrysler club here in SoCal smile.gif

Alan

True, I am a rookie, yet I accomplished this in less than 6 months, which is kinda good for a rookie. But then throw in the fact that those were 6 WINTER months...in MICHIGAN...now even an old pro would be facing an uphill struggle with those odds.. wink.gif

I would say you're my mentor TwinCamFan...except looking at your location it appears you are more likely my nemesis! LOL Every evil genius needs a good nemesis..Glad to have you aboard laugh.gif

I have yet to begin working on my 2 brothers, 3 sisters,2 sons 2 step-daughters and step son, 6 nieces,2 nephews (all in driving age)...See there's a method here...first get the head of the clan...(my father) then all the others fall in line... muahahahhahaa.. oops sorry..slipped into my evil laugh again...lol

Well it's like any other addiction I guess...just keep telling yourself , one car at a time...one car at a time.. wink.gif

hmmm...going to be difficult eh redman...Well if can't get your cars, we'll just have to figure out a way to entice you to MOVE to Michigan WITH your cars laugh.gif (it sure as heck won't be for our booming economy frown.gif ) Let's see...do you like wine? We are right between two of the finest winemaking regions in Michigan smile.gif Then there is always Lake Michigan with all it's boating ,fishing and beaches.. ( wow..maybe I should be working for Michigan's dept. of Tourism...lol)

We may not get them ALL (hence my disclaimer in the first line of this thread) but that doesn't mean we can't try wink.gif lol

MUAHAHAHAH... (camera slowly fades to black ..and the wordrs appear)

To Be Continued...

cool.gif

Guest REDMAN

in oklahoma we made bathtub beer ,and invited all our friends over and gave them long staws , why would i want to leave this weather paradise ? perhaps you should move here , then you could go maseriting a lot more .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: car_chick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh, like Franzia, the boxed stuff!!?? </div></div> yeah..but my boxes are round...much smaller...and we call them bottles... laugh.gif lol (See pic wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: REDMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">in oklahoma we made bathtub beer ,and invited all our friends over and gave them long staws , why would i want to leave this weather paradise ? perhaps you should move here , then you could go maseriting a lot more . </div></div>

Ok Redman...guess that's two I'll have to let slide. wink.gif Hey keep an extra straw around just in case the Michigan economy totally tanks... lol

post-53470-143137980672_thumb.jpg