Wanted Chrysler TC

Guest MiamiTVR

Guest MiamiTVR

<span style="font-style: italic">I hope I am not violating site etiquette by reposting this but having just gone to see a TC that is for sale locally my appetite for one has been whetted. Unfortunately this one caught on fire as they tried to start it so I did not get to drive it, but:</span>

Wanted a lower mileage well cared for TC with full documentation and no needs. NON-SMOKING and rust-free cars only. The interest continues. I am in the SE.

Thanks,

Tom

TDMcD22@aol.com showing TC in subject line please.

Guest MiamiTVR

Easy for you to say given your wrong coast location. That Black on Black will be hard to equal but impossible to justify increasing its cost half again by transportation.

There has been no economic rebound around here either. I am just weak I guess or maybe hoping a seller is hurting as much as this buyer.

Guest MiamiTVR

Car chick I hope I end up with one of these just so I can buy parts from you if nothing else. I appreciate the leads and help you have offered.

I believe that fine Atlanta twin cam is too pricey for me. It sounds exactly like one I was after about 5 years ago. That one was in Alabama as I recall and priced a bit less.

I will follow up on the MD one.

Thanks, again.

Price $8,500

Mileage 33,000

Body Style Convertible

Engine 6 Cylinder Gasoline

Transmission Automatic

Drive Type 2 wheel drive - front

Fuel Type Gasoline

Doors Two Door

VIN ZC2FS1201MB207105

Installed Options

Driver Air Bag

Anti-Lock Brakes

Air Conditioning

Alloy Wheels

Cruise Control

CD Player

Passenger Air Bag

AM/FM Stereo Cassette

Leather Seats

Power Door Locks

Power Windows

Power Steering

Power Seats

Tilt Wheel

Seller's Description and Comments

Exceptionally rare 1991 Chrysler STC BY MASERATI convertible. Only 33k original miles. Red with beige interior. Submarine glass hard top with stand and cover included. All number mach , no accidents, leather ,power ( all options available at the time ) garage kept. Runs and drives perfect. Please Call with any questions.

Fred @ 301-674-0000. Gaithersburg, MD

Guest MiamiTVR

AOL or browser problems. I could get it with Firefox but not Netscape. I also got two prices but it may have been another partially opened page that had the $6950 price.

Fine looking red six. Priced well beyond what I want to go in these desperate economic times. I guess MD and GA are islands of relative prosperity or those BIG Canadian dollars are filtering down. I should take a truck out to California and load it up with TCs.

• 6 years later...