Floor mat for a 31 Chrysler

BS Wisnewewski in Milwaukee used to have rubber floor mats that looked very good in application. The mats were of poor quality rubber and did not like to be removed once installed. Also the slits one cut into the mat needed to have punched round holes at each end of the slit or the mat would continue to tear. These mats even came with a jute mat backing. I have a couple in reserve for our cars but no extras at this point. I would be willing to make a mat available for a good copy if none are left available.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest martylum

Hi John-I have early Chrysler cars too and found a rubber matting in 48" and 24" width which is a close pattern to the original exterior runningboard pattern rubber for late 20s to early 30s Chryslers. i bought a roll of each to use both for floormats and runningboard rubbers and have extra to offer you.

Contact me and I'll send you e-mail photos of the rubber mounted on a new runningboard. marty@oldercar.com. I'm not sure if sending photos on this website is possible and easy for a nontechie.

Marty Lum