searching across Craigslist, Hemmings, Collector Car Trader...

Jaxed,

This is incredible. Yesterday I spent several hours searching for a Corvette in various locations on Craigs list. If you could include Chevrolet Corvette in your site mash, my typing fingers will be ever grateful.

Jalopy

Howdy,

I'm John In Des Plaines, Il.

This search engine is an incredible tool.

I can only imagine how swamped you must be with requests to add makes and models of cars & trucks to your existing search engine.

I also would like to make a request to add a few Chevrolet models.

before I list the model names. I would like to offer my help adding makes & models to your search engine I would be happy to help if you could show me what I needed to do in order to add the item to the list.

If you don't want the help I do understand.

The CHEVROLET models are:

Master Deluxe

Standard

also here are some of the other chevrolet models

Conferdrate

Independence

National

Superior

Eagle

Master

Special Deluxe

Fleetline

Styleline

FleetMaster

StyleMaster

Belair

Biscayne

Delray

Nomad

Impala

Coe

I appreciate your site. Could you please consider adding Pierce-Arrow, Chrysler and Imperial? Also consider adding a listing for Cadillac (without specific models) to help with the early years. Thank You , Marty

1934 Buick Sidemounted Sedan 34-57

1941 Cadillac Convertible Coupe 6267D

1954 Cadillac Convertible Coupe 6267

1970 Cadillac Convertible Coupe 6267

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Broughm

1988 BMW 528e

1977 Safari Moped

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Jaxed

This is a fantastic tool you've created. Very generous of you to spend the time to create it and share it openly. I have a request. Could you possibly include searching through kijiji. It is an extremely popular site that people use, we just sold a 48 merc pickup with about 30 total interested buyers. This shows me the popularity of the site. It is also a site where a lot of cars and parts are listed. The problem is, it is similar to craigslist where you have to search city by city. I personally believe that sites like kijiji and craigslist are where most people will advertise items found in the corners of their garages. I think we all know this is where most of the original parts from all old cars are sitting, making these types of internet classifieds very valuble resources. I hope you consider this request and thanks again for sharing what you have already created.

Dan

Great Idea... Love this site!!! With all the wonderful reviews I hate to rain on your parade but!!! Looking under Packard (the finest car ever made) I come up with many, many, many, duplicate entries. Did I do something wrong?... Also, not so sure if you can hijack ads from other vendors without their permission. You may get away with it as long as you never charge any kind of finders fee or advertisement fees.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 years later...

The big problem with the Facebook marketplace listings are they don't get deleted, and may of them are 3 months, 6 months up to a year old.... it is good to look in the upper right hand corner of the listing to see how old it is........